My 30th Birthday was on the 4th. Cliff and I took half a day off. He took me to lunch and then we shopped for the rest of the day! When we came home that evening this is what we found. My cute little beehive class had decorated my door and left me a yummy birthday treat!
This is the vent to our dryer, we had two little nasty birds fly in there and try to build a nest, but we solved the problem quickly and so far (cross your fingers) they have not come back! It was quite the traumatizing experience for me, I discovered my hate for birds, especially when they try to invade my house.
This is Aileen and I celebrating our birthdays. They are a day apart so Lynndi made us a yummy dinner and got us this delicious ice cream cake from Coldstone!
This is us at Shoshone Falls! We decided to take a last minute quick trip to Idaho for Mother's Day! There was ALOT of water!!
To Be continued........ Stay tuned for more May Fun!!


No comments:
Post a Comment